Sunday, August 4, 2013

Something beautiful

It has been a long time since I made layouts just for fun. Ramadan is a very busy month because there so many things to do that only happen in Ramadan. I have bought a few beautiful kits during July but I still haven’t got a chance to make layouts. I got lots of photos that I can work with. Finally yesterday I got a chance to make three layouts. I intend to make more but I am running out of creative time. Maybe during this long holiday I might get a chance to play some more.

In the mean times these are the three layouts I made with my new kits collection to inspire you. I hope you enjoy them.

crazylove-web

Kit: I want Crazy by Meghan Mullens 

bestdayevery-web
todaywasfun-web

Kit: Today was Epic by Meghan Mullens and studio basic designs

Note: Both of these kits are from SweetShoppeDesigns store


Have a fun and creative weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...