Thursday, August 29, 2013

sixteen months

I just can't believe that my baby is already sixteen months old. He is growing up beautifully. Having him in my life is such a joy. Now I am watching and encouraging him to walk more. He seems to enjoy crawling more than walking.

Hanif-16months

Some random things about him right now
  • He still bits me sometimes
  • He can stand unsported 
  • He can take three or four steps of walking
  • He prefers crawling
  • He loves eating strawbery and dates
  • It's getting harder and harder for him to sleep early at night. He won't goes to sleep if I kept the light on.
  • He is in "pay attention to me" phase. He really loves when he is the center of attention. 
  • He is reluctant to let me out of his sight. He always wants me to hold him and talk to him.
  • He is now an expert at climbing up and down - the sofa, chair, bed, table and stairs
  • He also loves to imitate talking on a phone. So cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...