Sunday, August 4, 2013

Photo Prompt #26 // Three

Since these last few days I will be in packing and balik kampung mood, most of my post will be a schedule post and some add on post from my iphone as I will likely to post some random things on the go.

Challenge #26: Three

Take any photo that represent three. It can be anything. As for me these three items are my go to makeup kit. I kept it in my handbag all the time. I just love this BB cream from elianto, Revlon Lip stain in pink and sephora eyeshadow stick in dark brown.

Day #26: three

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow prompt: Car

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...