Thursday, August 1, 2013

Photo Prompt #23 // Fabric

Eid is less then 10 days. People are busy with last minute preparation like buying new clothes and new hijabs. I love wearing Ariani Hijab. It’s simple and comfortable. Suitable for working mother who don’t have extra time to spare putting on fancy shawl.

Challenge #23: Fabric

For today’s challenge I capture this new hijab from Ariani. I love the pattern, the fabric and the color. It’s the only color that I have in my collection – pinkish and coral color combine.

01.08.2013

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow prompt: Sparkle

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...