Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One in a million

I have been having this uneasy feeling lately. I really hate when things are out of control. I know that letting go is part of life but how do you let go of things that you know is still happening?
The only thing I know what to domis ignore it, pretend that it never happen and pray to Allah that it will not happened again.
And one more thing that is always makes me happy and lift my spirit is scrapbooking.
I saw One in a million collection at sweetshoppedesigns and I just got to have it.
I got tons of photos from Eid holiday and celebration, I just have to make some layouts using my brand new kit.
trulyoneinamillion-web

myspecialsomeone-web
I just this photo of us. Sweet, happy and made for each other kind of vibe. It's like the last seven years never happened.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...