Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I just ordered this book!

I have been reading A Beautiful Mess Blog ever since Elsie started blogging on blogspot. She has inspired me to blog and create a beautiful and happy content for my blog. I love her beautiful photos especially everyday photos and selfie. So when I heard that she wrote a book with here sister about photo idea book I was so excited. I can’t wait to get my hands on this book. I pre order this book last Saturday and it is already on it’s way yesterday. Thanks Amazon!
image
I will write a full review of this book when I have a chance to read them and play around with the ideas and the projects suggested.
I did buy Elsie’s book 52 Scrapbooking Challenges, and I was so inspired by her style and her designs. I know that this book will inspire me again. I really need an inspiration so badly. I need to get lost in my happy world again. I really missed photography, making projects and scrapbooking so bad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...