Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Finds // August sixteen

Life has not been this good since as far as I can remember. I like that things are starting to go back to normal. It has been a really long wait for me.

I am still taking day off from work but I did not sit still. I have been doing some major cleaning up since three days ago. A lot has to do with tomorrow event. I am happy that finally my dream of hosting an Eid feast is about to come true. Hopefully everything will run smoothly and according to plan.

I am still itching to scrap because I have tons of Eid photos to tell the story. Since I have limited time to sit down a scraps, I am still happy that I got the chance to browse through beautiful new kits in store this afternoon.

#1. I have been meaning to try this technique but didn’t have a chance to try them. I will definitely give a try this weekend.

image

#2. Adventur-us by traci reed & shawan clingerman

Adventur-Us by Traci Reed and Shawna Clingerman

#3. Slow down by Bella gypsy and amber shaw

Slow Down

#4. Be Kind by jenn barrette

Be Kind by Jenn Barrette

#5. Nerdy Girl by Ya Yeah Designs

Nerdy Girl by Ya Yeah Designs

#6. Life’s Journey collection by kimeric kreations

Lifes Journey (collection)

#7. Spice of Life by digichick designers

Spice of Life

#8. Loving the photobooth classic app. I can’t wait to make beautiful digital scrapbook with it.

Wow! I am feeling inspired already! I can’t wait to have a me time where I can get myself lost in digital scrapbook world, my happy world.

Have a happy and creative weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...