Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Focus T25 Week four review

I did a review of my week 3 progress report for Focus T25 last week . I am happy to report that I did see a change in my body weight and my tummy. I still have a long way to go on the tummy area and I am so looking forward to the next 6 weeks.
t25-haniz Weight today: 56.7kg

I can’t believe that I’ve managed to loose another 1.3kg in one week. I think fasting did help with my weight lost. I am hoping that when Eid comes I can still maintain this weight.
My Review and Tips
  • The schedule for this week is still doing Total Body Circuit twice. I still think this is the toughest workout in the Alpha phase.I found out that the more I focus the easier it is to do the workout.
  • Abs Interval workout is getting easier as I progress
  • I still did one workout from Hip Hop Abs just for the fun of it
  • I do eat rice during iftar but I kept the portion small.
  • I drink Herbalife protein shake during Sahur and eat 3 dates with one bottel of Herbalife tea. I didn’t eat anything else.
  • Keeping my body move more during the day also help me to loose weight.
  • So far my favorite move is Sprint Turn + Squad.
  • I am still having trouble focusing when doing Spider + Pushup. It really hard for me to do pushup on my toes. I still do it on my knees.
I am looking forward to Week 5. I may not be able to continue with week 5 right away due to the holiday and Eid celebration. I am taking a week break and when I come back I will continue doing Week 5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...