Monday, August 26, 2013

#currentlylist // August twenty six

I am not feeling so good today. I had a mild headache, mild flu and a mild cough. All I wanted to do was laying down on my bed and sleep. I can't really do that today because we are hosting an Eid Feast at the office. I have to be here and help out anyway I can.
I am wearing pink because somehow this color can help lift up my mood and trick my brain that I am happy.

currently-aug26
This is my list for today
watching
: Teen Wolf season 3
reading: A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea book. I am so happy that I got this book earlier than I expected and can't wait to dig in
listening: Eid songs 
making: a visual board of things I love and dream of in my Evernote
feeling: sick and anxious
planning: photos to put in my 30 days of lists book
loving: my new lipstick from Bodyshop
weight: 57.5 kg
Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...