Monday, August 19, 2013

#currentlylist // August nineteen

Today is my first day back to work after a long holiday. Getting into your normal routine can be challenge when your heart is not in it. If only I have a safety net, I might just gave one month notice and quit my job. I guess my next few months goal is to my the love again for working.
I am still thankful that I still have a job to go to, to dress up and make an impact.currently-august 2013
This is my list for today
watching
: Under the dome, new TV Series which captured my attention from the first episode.
reading: catching up on my favorite blogs. I am still trying to set my mind to my normal routine
listening: Beyonce old album especially the song “If I’m a boy”
making: my 30 days of lists for September book
feeling: anxious and excited. I don’t know what to expect today.
planning: my next three weeks of T25 Beta phase
loving: my new lipstick from Bodyshop
weight: 58.0 kg
Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...