Monday, August 12, 2013

#currentlylist // August 12

I am still in Eid mood and Eid holiday. I decided to take a long leave just because it's a school holiday and I wanted to spend more time for me and my kids.


This is my list for today
watching
: Nothing at the moment because I am moving around from one house to the next. Not enough time to watch anything.
reading: 30 days of lists prompt for September
listening: Anugerah Aidilfitri by Siti Nurhaliza
making: a photobook for memory 2013.
feeling: unworthy, happy, sad, calm, uneasy and nervous all at once
planning: my next move. I can't live like this anymore. 2015 is my target for drastic change..
loving:my new makeup routine. I am still learning how to contour
weight: I don't dare to jump on a scale yet.


Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

-------------------------------------------------------------
By tomorrow, my routine will be back as normal. I can't wait to continue with my T25 program. After I've finished with this I might try Insanity.
I am still trying to loose another 2kg and after that maintaining the weight. My reason for loosing weight other than to fit into my old clothes again is to be mobile and fit enough to play with my toddler. Worshipping Allah will be much easier because praying or reciting Quran will not cause me anymore heartburn or out of breath. May Allah bless and be with me during my journey.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...