Thursday, August 1, 2013

August is for…..

I just can't believe that today is August. Seriously? August! Definitely this month is going to be the month of change. I just have to remember that when life gives you lemon, made some lemonade.

I am hoping and praying that things doesn’t go south from here. Wishing for a fun and creative work environment might be too much but at least less stressful work environment and more family time.

August-2013-is-for

August is for…..

  • accomplish my goals for Ramadan
  • last minute shopping for Eid Mubarak
  • family time during two weeks school break
  • planning and preparing for 30 days of lists project in September. Register early and plan ahead.
  • continue with my Focus T25 workout routine
  • lose another 2 kg this month
  • travel back to my hometown to celebrate Eid Mubarak with my family
  • complete taking and posting Ramadan photo challenge for the next 7 days
  • make a work plan for the next three weeks
  • read project management book or getting things done book again
  • prepare myself physically and mentally for what to comes in August

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...