Monday, July 15, 2013

white studio // seventeen years anniversary edition

It looks like I have been obsessing with white studio photo shoot. We did one, back in 2012 when I was pregnant and too tired to take photos at KLCC like we usually did every first of January. I really enjoy the process because it was in door and we have easy access to a room for changing  clothes. I just wish they have lots of props that I can work with.

This year, I decided to take a photo shoot for our seventeen years wedding anniversary. It wasn’t planned or anything, that’s why we didn’t go out and rent a few wedding dresses for the occasion (maybe next time), it’s just an impromptu decision.

Anyway the theme was sweet and simple. I brought along my kids to be part of the photo shoot, just for the fun of it and also as a support. Having Hanif at the photo shoot was really challenging this time around just because he is mobile now and can’t sit still for a long period of time. By the time we wanted to take a family photo, he was so tired and wanted nothing to do with the photo shoot except sleeping.

love01 love02 love03 love04 love05 love06 love07 love08

(Come to think of it, we haven’t had any professional photo taken since our wedding day)

When we were younger

KLCC All About Me scan0013 me21

I am glad that we have evolve and grow as couple and also as an individual.

2 comments:

Effa said...

so sweet .... :)

J u l i a 。.゜✿ said...

oh dulu akak belajar sama sama eh dengan hubby =)
alhamdulillah.. ju happy tengok kak niza sekarang.. senyum ju meleret - leret sepanjang scroll entry akak ni. muah !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...