Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What is the hardest part of growing up? // 30 things

I am loving my Ramadan so far (not as much as last year Ramadan). Getting up early in the morning for sahur and getting ready for work has it's advantages. I got some extra time to think and explore my thoughts. For today's prompt in 30 things my kids should know about me segment, I choose this prompt: What is the hardest part of growing up? This prompt require me to think all the way back when I was a little girl. I really had a toughest moment or memory growing up. 

hardestpart-growingup
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" I don't have an easy childhood. On the surface people might think that my life was perfect. I have been struggling with low self esteem since I was a little girl. I always thought that I am not worthy, I don't matter and life was so much better without me. For me the hardest part of growing up was letting go of all the fear of not knowing. Nobody goes through life knowing what lies ahead of them. What we have are AlQuran and Hadith. Follow these and I will be ok. You will be ok. Don't concern yourself with what people think of you but concern yourself with what Allah thinks of you. In away I think I never stop growing up. I still learn new things every singel day and I never stop growing up."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  30-things-my-kids-should-know-about-me

For my take on these 30 things challenge click here for the past prompts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...