Monday, July 1, 2013

What I learn in June

July could not come fast enough. Without realizing June has left us. I am a little bit sad because June was really my month. So many amazing things happened to me in June and so many things that I have learn and grow as a person.


Things I learned in June
* I learned to use Naked 2 Urban Decay eyeshadow
* I realized that when you are planning to go to Legoland Malaysia you have to prepare yourself so that you can enjoy and have a great time there
* By joining 30 things challenge I am not only document things about me for my kids but I am also learning and discovering things about myself
* Turning forty two isn't as scary as I thought it would be
* If you look hard enough, you can find beautiful things all around you
* Seriously? Seventeen years already. Very hard to believe that I have been married for almost two decades
* I learn that change is a must. People come and people go. Letting go is part of growing up.

I have such an amazing June so far.. I am so looking for July.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...