Thursday, July 11, 2013

Prompt #2 // Where you stand

Second day of Ramadan: the morning didn’t start well. Having three kids to entertain during Sahur, is very challenging. There’s always someone who will be in a bad mood and very cranky. Wanting everyone to smile and be happy is really too much to ask.
Anyway, I am still thankful that I am able to get up and prepare food early in the morning. It was raining heavily outside and I was thinking about how good it was if I can sleep in and don’t have to go to work.

Challenge #2 : Where you stand
Day 2 where I stand #ramadandaily
Join me in this beautiful journey to document your Ramadan in photo. Check out the whole lists here.
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.
#
#
#
SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...