Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Prompt #1 // Routine

Alhamdulillah, berjaya juga menyambut bulan Ramadan kali ini. Hopefully this month will bring us closer to Allah.

As usual I was happy when Ramadan comes. The first thing that I am glad is not eating during the day. This really save a lot of time. I just hope that the management don’t go crazy and set up back to back meeting without any break.

I am praying and hoping that I am strong enough to be patient and stay positive especially during a trip back to my house. It’s going to be a massive traffic jam because everybody is going home at the same time.

Daily photo challenge for Ramadan begins today. To see the lists of this year challenge go here.

Challenge #1 : Routine

Day #1 : Routine

I usually can’t eat any solid food early in the morning. Herbalife shake really helps to keep me full and herbalife tea helps to give me energy for the day. I have been taking herbalife shake for about two years and so far I am happy with the way I feel.

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH BERPUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...