Thursday, July 18, 2013

Photo Prompt #9 : 3 things

Today was a wet Thursday morning. It was very hard for me to be excited for work. All I am thinking about was laying on my bed with my baby boy, hugging him and kissing him.
I am so looking forward to this weekend. I do not have any specific plan except to stay at home, relax and do some scrapping or any creative project.
Making something creative for Hari Raya would also be a great project to do during this weekend.

Challenge #9: 3 things
Processed with Instant App
# I am in the middle of T25 program. This is the shoes that I used every day for jumping and running.
Processed with Instant App
# my new blue and pink hijab that I am loving at the moment. I just love how the pink color pop up in this photo.
Day #9: 3 things I like

# this month favorite Foundation - Naked Skin by Urban Decay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the whole lists here .
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 



SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

1 comment:

tenku butang said...

hai.. salam kenal,
follower no.686
done follow sini,
jom follow teman yea yunk..=)

http://tengkubutang@blogspot.com/ -->(official)
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/ -->2nd blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...