Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Photo Prompt #8 // What's on your mind

I am a little bit worried that we are already comfortable with what we have. Evolve and change didn't come naturally or instantaneously.  If only I have the time to explore the technology as I usually do. I don't know why the younger generation doesn't want to think beyond their comfort zone and always waiting for things to be handed to them.

Challenge #8: On my mind
Processed with Instant App

Things that have been bugging me since the last few weeks were our plan for 2014. Things we want to achieve and develop in 2014. Some thing new and creative.

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan. 




SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

1 comment:

ina said...

Bukan taknak explore...tp keje byk sgtlah nak kena settle kan..overload dah..tak sempat..huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...