Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Photo Prompt #7 // On Your Table

During Ramadan most of us spend a lot of time near a table either at work, at home or when you went out side to buy food. Take a conscious effort to take a photo of you table right now.

Challenge #7: On Your TableDay #7 : on my table

This is me, at work working on my calendar for the week and the rest of the month. I love digital calendar and I also love notebook style calendar. I love to keep a hard copy proof of my calendar. Something I can touch, smell and color.

Check out the whole lists here.
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about.
I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.
*
*
SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...