Friday, July 12, 2013

Photo Prompt #3 // Love

Third day of Ramadan:  The morning started out beautifully. I didn’t have that much sleep last night because Hanif had a mild fever. I am hoping and praying that he will feel much better today. Attending to a sick child during Ramadan is very challenging.
The eldest kids were very cooperative this morning. I am thankful that there’s not crankiness from either of them. I am so looking forward to my beautiful weekend! 

Challenge #3 : Love : The challenge for today is to go out and capture the things that you love most about Ramadan. Or look around the house or the office of things or activities that you love to during this month. Enjoy and have fun hunting!
Day #3 : Love
(I love reciting Quran from my ipad. It's easier to bookmark and navigate. I also have the option of listening to the reciter). There's nothing more fun and enjoyable to do during the fasting month except recite Quran.
 
Join me in this beautiful journey to document your Ramadan in photo. Check out the whole lists here.
Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.
#
#
#
SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...