Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Photo Prompt #21 // What you wore

We are entering the last ten days of Ramadan. This is the time where you increase your ibadah and be good all the time. It’s time to pray and ask for forgiveness.

Challenge #21: What you wore

Since today is Tuesday and I have to go to work, I decided to wear one of my newest clothing collection. It’s a simple dress with glitters scatter around the dress. I bought this dress at SES pesona at 30% discounted price. The purple hijab is from Shazzmin and I bought it at 15% off two weeks ago.

Day #21

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow prompt: Something White

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...