Sunday, July 28, 2013

Photo Prompt #19 // Black and White

Alhamduillah, it’s a perfect Sunday. I was very busy with the preparation and all the things that need to be done during the day. I only got a chance to capture a few photos in the evening.

If I’m a Vlogger, I might record everthing on video. I love shopping for Eid and I love hunting for things that I normally would not even consider buying.

Challenge #19: Black and White

I am feeling a little bit classic today. So taking photos in black and white is so much fun. I use my iphone native camera and edit them with BeautifulMess App.

Day 19 Day 19

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...