Saturday, July 27, 2013

Photo Prompt #17 and #18

I have been busy doing some Eid shopping. Life has been really really busy. I just wanted to post the photo prompt update for yesterday and today.

Challenge #17: Around Your Neighbourhood

Capture what is going on around your neighbourhood. It is interesting to look outside your house and see what is happening right in front of you.

day17-ramadandaily

When I came back from work, this is what I found in front of my house. Branches of the tree on the playground were chopped off. This is not something you will see on a daily basis.

Challenge #18: In your hand

What is in your hand at the moment?

day18-ramadandaily 
Since I am in shopping for Eid mode, I decided to go to KLCC to today. I love going there for shopping because they have Sephora there. I am so addicted to Sephora. Shhhh… don’t tell my hubby. Anyway today agenda was buying some new shoes and clothing for the kids. This sneaker caught my eyes. I just love the sparkle and the colorful design. If only they made these I kind of shoes when I was a girl. I would definitely collect these. Too bad my daughter is not into sneakers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...