Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Photo Prompt #14 // Calm

We are almost half through the month of Ramadan. So far everything moves according to a plan. So far I am sticking to my Ramadan Goals. I realized that setting an achievable goals really helps me accomplish all the important things I want to do.

Challenge #14: Calm
Take a a photo of something that calm you down.

Processed with Instant App

Watching my baby sleep, really helps me to stay calm. I love that one minute life with a toddler can be chaos and on another minute it can be as calm as sea after the storm. The only thing that is worth stealing is a kiss when your baby is sleep. I just love seeing his whole body response to a simple and sweet touch of a kiss.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...