Monday, July 22, 2013

Photo Prompt #13 // Mug

It is already Monday and the cycle of going to work repeats again. At the moment I am in a quest of finding something different and creative. I don’t know how some people can live in a comfort zone by doing the same thing over and over again. I just can’t do it. Maybe I need a change of scenery or maybe a change of job where I can be creative and create something beautiful on a daily basis.

Challenge #13: Mug
Take a a photo of your favorite mug at the moment. I love collecting mug because of the beautiful colors and designs. Somehow my drink seems to taste better in one of these mugs.Processed with Instant App

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...