Sunday, July 21, 2013

Photo Prompt #12 // Beauty

My last day of relaxing at home with my kids before I have to go to work on Monday. I love the day so far, even though fasting while breastfeeding a toddler is a little bit challenging, it’s most rewarding thing in the world.

Challenge #12: Beauty
Find all the things that are beautiful to you. Beauty is all around us. Look for them, document them and share.

Processed with Instant App

Watching my baby explore his world is the most beautiful thing ever. It makes me realize how beautiful and amazing the world that I am living in. So much things to learn, so little time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...