Saturday, July 20, 2013

Photo prompt #11 // Food

It’s the 11th day of Ramadan and it’s a school day for my kids. I was a little bit happy that my week starts slow and steady. Hanif was being a very good boy. No crying and screaming early in the morning.

Challenge #11: Food
Today I am giving myself permission to indulge in making a spaghetti napolitan, mushroom sup and whole grain bread. It’s healthy and it’s yummy. At the moment I don’t feel like eating anything fried or greasy.

Processed with Instant App

Love a simple home cook meal which you can prepare and made in less than an hour.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the whole lists here .

Don’t forget to share your photos via Instagram by using #ramadandaily or blog about. 

I would love to see what’s your routine during Ramadan.

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA EVERYONE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...