Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Dream Job // 30 things

When I was a little girl I don’t really have any dream of what kind of job I would want to achieve. During that time there was very limited resource and very limited job type. I didn’t even know what computer was.
The world I grew up in was totally gone. There’s no more 9 to 5 kind of job. Most job are 24/7 and require our constant attention.

For my 30 things my kids should know about me segment, I am letting my imagination run wild. If I have the time and the guts I might want to be in a creative business. Making money doing things you love and inspire you is really a blessing.

dreamjob
“In a perfect world where I am brave enough
to pursue my dream I would choose to be in
a creative world. My dream job would be to be
a digital scrapbook designers full time and
own a digital scrapbook store. Working from
home and making tons of money at the same
time.
Once a year travel to other part of the country
or the world to give talk about digital scrapbook
and teach young girls the important of
documenting your life from your own point
of view.
I would also love to be a Life Coach part time.
Motivate and inspire woman to be who they
are and be pretty and healthy at the same
time.”
30-things-my-kids-should-know-about-me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...