Monday, July 29, 2013

g-list // July twenty nine

g-listjul2013
It has been a long time since the last time I did my g-list. Today I am taking a break from doing #currentlylist project. In the spirit of Ramadan, I think it's a good idea to take stock of all the things that you are thankful for.

My g-list for today....
* I am thankful that I am healthy and alive to meet Ramadan
* my baby is already 15 months old and he is such a joy to be with
* I can afford to put food on the table
* I found Focus T25 workout. I've been looking for a workout like this since like forever. 25 minutes and you can still get a result as if your workout for hours at the gym
* iphone 5 for making my life a little bit interesting this year
* the color purple for making my life more cheerful and colorful
* External hard disk to keep my data with me
* Unifi internet connection. Faster and reliable
* I have a place that I can call my home
* Sephora KLCC
* Maryami Jumbo dates for iftar and sahur
* Capacino Herbalife Milkshake and protien powder to keep me energize through out the day


What are you thankful for this month? What is on your g-list?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...