Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Finds // July twelve

It has been a long time since I did this segment. I really miss hunting beautiful things on the internet.

I hope you enjoy beautiful things around the internet , hand pick by me.

#1) Currently by Traci Reed

Currently by Traci Reed

I am definitely putting this kit into my wish list. Love the beautiful pink color in here.

#2) Love this everyday makeup routine by beautybaby44

#3) I just love this idea, Keep a 5 year journal project with monthly prompt to keep you motivated. I might try this out. I really miss writing in my journal, unedited and raw emotions.

#4) This is definitely a fun technique to try out – destressing

image

#5) This fabulous life by Captivated Vision

This Fabulous Life [Kit]

#6) In pictures by Libby Pritchett & Melissa Bennett

#7) Love this tutorial on How to mix and match patterns for digital scrapbook layouts. I have lots of pattern papers but I seldom use a lot of them.

mixing patterns

#8) This year I am making another #ramadandaily photos prompt. A challenge or a project you can do to capture your daily moments during Ramadan using your phone.

photoprompt

Have a great and beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...