Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Finds // July nineteen

I am so glad that my day is almost over and tomorrow I can start my lovely weekend. I love looking at beautiful things in real life and also in virtual world. Hunting for beautiful things to look at or to own is one of the most satisfying thing. I hope you enjoy my little finds to help you get through the day, feel happy and excited. It's a little reminder that life is beautiful.

#1. Love the new Beautifulmess App Updates
I just update the apps, can't wait to explore more.
#2.Memoirs {July} Kit By Studio Digilicious
#3. Made of Awesome {mini kit} by Designs by Megan Turnidge
#4. I love photo processing. It is rare that I will post photo without doing any processing. Love the varieties of effects you can get from photo processing
#5. I am so excited to join 30 day self portrait challenge hosted by Elsie and Emma.
#6. I am so glad that I've found Focus T25 workout challenge. It was the longest 25 minutes ever! Looking forward to doing the rest of the week with this program.
#7. July Storyteller Kit by Just Jaimee
#8. Home Grown Journal Card by Amy Wolf and Pink Reptile

HAVE A GREAT AND CREATIVE WEEKEND EVERYONE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...