Monday, July 22, 2013

#currentlylist // July twenty second

I am loving my Ramadan so far. Life gets busy this week. My schedule is already full for this week. I am so looking forward to a calm, light and easy day at the office. Hopefully nothing dramatic happen.

currently-listJuly22

This is my list for today
watching
: Under the Dome – new TV Show. I am so disappointed that they cancel Leverage.
reading: ABeautifulMess Blog and day dreaming of one day I could do all the things I love and get paid for it
listening: Surah Al Baqarah from my ipad
making: a list of all the things to buy for Hari Raya
feeling: happy
planning: a road trip to my home town for Hari Raya which will come in less than 20 days
loving: falling in love with Camera+ app all over again. (Will do a review some time this week)
weight: 58.7 kg

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...