Monday, July 8, 2013

#currentlylist // July Eight

Today was a really hectic day for me. Life is moving way too fast. I have to juggle my role as a working Professional at the office and as a mother. If only traffic wasn’t that bad around here, I could save a lot of time. I really hate being stuck in traffic especially when I am rushing to get to my destination on time.

current-julyeight

This is my list for today
watching
: True Blood Season 6
reading: course materials for iphone photogoraphy class
listening: Phillip Phillips
making: my Ramadan Goals for this year
feeling: left out and tired
planning: my weekly schedule for Ramadan
loving: hipstamatic and camera +
eating: roti canai and tandoori chicken for dinner
weight: 59.8 kg

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...