Tuesday, July 2, 2013

#currentlylist // July 02

Today things didn't go as smoothly as I planned. I thought I had enough time to do all the things that need to be done early in the morning. Expect the unexpected is not an easy thing to tackle.
This week I plan to get up a little bit early than usual as a preparation for Ramadhan (which is coming next week). Getting up isn't that difficult for me but adjusting my baby nursing time is a little bit challenging. Hopefully when Ramadhan comes we can adjust to the change of routine smoothly.

currently-july02  


This is my list for today
watching
: Teen Wolf season 3
reading: Creating Keepsake July/August 2013
listening: Decorate by Yuna
making: a list of things to do and things to bring for Jakarta Trip

feeling: unappreciated
planning: for Ramadhan which is coming next week
loving: I am still in love with Hip Hop Abs
eating: 3 chocolate mini bars
weight: 58.5 kg


Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...