Friday, July 26, 2013

10 things must have Makeup for Eid

I think everybody is in the shopping mode for Eid which is coming soon in less than two weeks. Most of the ladies out there are out looking for a perfect makeup. I have been using makeup since my university years and I have been obsess with it since earlier this year.

Over the years I learn a lot about what to do and what not to do (this require another post) and I’ve bought a lot of makeup from Watson/ Guardian to MAC and Sephora makeup.

Here are my to 10 things that you must have in your makeup kit

#1. MAC Prep & Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer Illuminatuer SPF 35 – 30ml

#2. Naked Skin Foundation by Urban Decay. Love this foundation

#3. Clinique CC Cream – I usually wear this during weekend or when I go out shopping. Love the naked feeling of not wearing any makeup.

#4. Naked 2 Eyeshadow by Urban Decay. Love the beautiful range of neutral color that I can play with.

#5. Revlon ColorStay eyeshadow. This palate is my favorite color

Photo 26-07-2013 12 49 21

#6. Eyeshadow Primer Potion from Urban Decay. I wear this before putting any eyeshadow on

#7. Mac Mineralize Rich Lipstick – Divine Choice . I am so in love with this color

#8. Revlon Lipstick – Love these color range. So many to choose from. I really love the pink one

#9. MAC Lightful Foundation Compact

Photo 26-07-2013 20 59 58

#10. MAC Mineralize blusher Gleeful

Photo 26-07-2013 21 00 33

Some of the tutorial I’ve found useful to help me to create new look with just color. Amazing!

For those who dare to be bold

Have fun shopping for makeup!

1 comment:

Vernette Freeman said...

I was wondering if you would be interested in selling your MAC lightful compact? If so how much? Please email me at freemanrob11@yahoo.com Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...