Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Finds // June Seven

I am living like a nomad these last few days. Life has been mobile and hectic. I wish I still have time to relax and unwind. I really miss my home, my routine, my scrapbooking and watching my favorite tv shows. The only thing that I don't miss is work. Hemmm...

I feel suffocated thinking and planning about work that I just have to take a breath and look at beautiful things around the net. Here are a few finds that captured my eyes.
Enjoy!
#1. Mega Collection Paradise Cove { Full Kit, Overlays And Clustered Frames, Journal Cards, Photomasks, Alpha, Quickpages } By Et Designs


#2. Happy to be by Studio Maya.


#3. Shopaholic Kit by Sugary Fancy


#4. I wish I am organize and commited enough to make money from blogging. Somehow when I think about money, I see work and I see stress. These Top tips of successful blogging really help me to get out from blogging rut.

#5. Love Alphadalphy by Lauren Grier


#6. I am thinking of buying
Artful Intentions: Papillon Place [Art Journaling Kit] By Captivated Visions for June. I am desperately need to scraps!


#7. Berry Berry Blue by Chelle's Creations


#8. Love the creative landscape at Legoland Malaysia. I wish I knew these tips before going to Legoland.
IMG_8101


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...