Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Finds // June fourteen

Yesterday when I was searching "to the moon and back" I discovered that there were many beautiful kits out there titled " To the Moon and Back". I thought that this would make a great Friday Finds edition.
#1) To the Moon and Back by Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie

#2) To the moon and back by tracie reed



#3) To the moon and back by Digidesignresort

#4) To the moon and back by Laura Banasiak
#5) To the moon and back by southern serenity and Cornelia Designs
#6) To The Moon And Back by Heather Roselli
#7) To The Moon and Back : Notecards by Sugarplum Paperie
 
That's all for today. Life is so hectic that I felt like screaming. Knowing what I know now, the best thing to do is focus on things that makes you happy and filter out all the negativity around you.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...