Tuesday, June 4, 2013

#currentlylist // June fourth

I did plan to make this every Monday, some how lately my weekend and my Monday was so hectic that I just didn’t have the chance to plan, schedule and blog about my currently.

Suddenly it’s June and we are almost half way through 2013. So far it has been an amazing journey, online and off line.

Curtentlylist

This is my list for today
watching: Suburgatory. Such a fun TV series. I am so glad I found this show.
reading: CLEO online magazine. Love the amazing colors on my ipad
listening: Yuna new album
making: photo book about my family for 2013
feeling: hopeful
planning: another family trip to Terengganu. it’s a two for one kinda thing – work and family combine
loving: these last week of school holidays. No heavy traffic in the morning

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...