Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cuptakes wallpaper for iphone and ipad

If you are a girl or a woman who loves girly stuffs, then you are going to love Cuptakes wallpaper apps. I have been using this app since early this year and I am loving it!


Here is why I love this app
* it only cost 0.99 and no in apps purchases
* you got more than 300 beautiful graphics to beautify your home screen and lock screen
* it's a universal apps
* monthly donwload for calendar. That means you get new design and new calendar every month


* you can save the beautiful designs in your camera roll
* and you can make even more beautiful wallpaper with PicFrame


Do you have any wallpaper apps for your phone?
Do you use Cuptakes? Let me know what do you think?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...