Tuesday, June 25, 2013

5 things that makes you most happy right now

It's time for another 30 things my kids should know about me segment. This week I choose this prompt.a happy prompt. Given the current haze issue in Malaysia right now, taking stock of the things that makes you happy is really important.

30things_5 happy things
5 things that makes you most happy right now
#1. Spending time with my family. Being close to your family at the time of crises is really important. It gives you a sense of security and comfort knowing that the one you loves is close by.
#2. Fast internet connection. It’s really made my day to be able to download all my favorite TV shows, browse my favorite blogs and watch my favorite youtube channel without any delay
#3. Hip Hop Abs workout. This is currently the best workout video that I really enjoy. I might see the light of at least a flat tummy in the making. 
#4. iphone 5 . My loyal companion. I just can’t leave the house without it.
#5. my darling toddler . I really enjoy watching my little baby boy exploring the world around him.
30-things-my-kids-should-know-about-me
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...