Tuesday, June 18, 2013

20 Random Facts about me

Last week I did If I could have three wishes in  30 things my kids should know about me project. I just love the prompt from this project because it forces me to think and dig deeper. It really helps me to learn more about myself too. Today I choose this prompt...
It has been awhile since the last time I did a list like this. Some things may change and some things remain the same.

  20randomfacts

20 Random Facts about me in no particular order
#1. I was an android user before I’ve become obsess with iphone
#2. I love pink after I gave birth to my daughter. Before that I was obsess with black and blue
#3. When watching scary movie I like to press forward to  see the ending first
#4. I cried every time I watch “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”
#5. I have no idea I am a creative person until I get involve in scrapbooking
#6. I have been struggling with low self-esteem since as far as I can remember
#7. I love chocolate
#8. I bought my own car at the age of 38
#9. I never know I love baby until I have one  of my own
#10. Fighting for what I want is never my strongest trait
#11. I love Italian food
#12. I am Photoshop junkie
#13. I can’t pay attention to details
#14. I took photos almost everyday
#15. I was a sprinter in school
#16. Star Trek is my all time favorite TV Show
#17. I hate public speaking
#18. I love peanuts
#19. My dream place to travel is Rome
#20. I collect beautiful notebooks

30-things-my-kids-should-know-about-me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...