Thursday, June 20, 2013

10 things at 41 // the happy list

Today is the last day I will be 41. Tomorrow whether I like it or not, I will be 42 years of age. Some people say age is just a number and some people are obsess with number.

Last year I made a 10 things I am happy at 41, and today almost a year later I am making the same list.

Untitled

#1. Hip Hop Abs workouts – These workout series has become my instant favorite

#2. I love my new Blu Ray player. It can detect up to 1TB Hard Disk

#3. Dropbox cloud storage. I love the idea of having a thumb drive on the go.  I wish they have a cheaper price plan for people like me.

#4. Love a toddler in the house. My baby is totally become more and more mobile. Keeping up with him has been a challenge.

#5. I am still taking Herbalife Protein shake. It does help me to control my hunger

#6. Evernote. Love love love it. Can’t get enough of it.

Untitled

#7. Naked 2 eye shadow pallet by Urban Decay

#8. New car seat for Hanif. Finally he is loving a big boy car seat. It’s higher than the before and it’s comfortable.

Untitled

#9. I am still breastfeeding my baby and is such a joy to continue giving him love and nutrition at the same time

#10. Suburgatory Season 1 and Season 2. I can’t wait for season 3

Counting down to June 21…. I am a little bit nervous reaching 42 just because in 8 years I’ll be 50. That is kinda scary.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...