Sunday, May 5, 2013

Selamat Mengundi to all // #pru13

clip_image001
This happened once in every five years- the General Election. Today we exercise our rights. Today the people will choose who they want to represent them. So what are you waiting for? Get up, get dress and vote!
New voters read this before going out. It’s nice to be prepared.
Some random things that really great to document in my blog
#1. These are the people I have to choose
image
image
#2. Photos from yesterday outing. I just seeing all these flags around town. This phenomena can only be seen once every five years.
mei-4-1mei-4-2mei-4-3mei-4-4mei-4-5mei-4-6mei-4-7
I have to show my kids that I am mature enough to choose the right leader without bashing others. I have to show my kids that I choose Islam above all else. I have to show my kids that I care for their future.
Love and Peace!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...