Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Play with ribbon

I was browsing my old creating keepsake magazine ( I think it was 2006 or 2007 edition, I’m not really sure), I saw this great idea from A studio section about mixing this up. Doing a scrapbook page out of your comfort zone.

One of the five challenge in that magazine was using lots of ribbons on a single page. I immediately search my whole stash including the old and the new stash for any elements related to ribbons. Surprisingly I have many beautiful ribbons in my collection which some of them I’ve never used before! (what a shame)

So for this challenge I used more than one ribbon from more than one kit or one designer. I really love how this page turned out.

1974-web

The above page was inspired by this old layout. I really love how scrapbooking magazines can still inspired after all these years.

Untitled

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...