Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May goals

May is here and there’s nothing I can do about it. It’s going to be a lot of changes happening this May, some of them good and some of them great.

Things that I can expect this month are:

  • My eldest son 16th birthday coming this Sunday. I just can’t believe that he is old enough to have a license for riding a bike (not that I would allow him to take the test
  • General Election is also on Sunday the 5th. There’s a lot of prediction and speculation on which party will win the majority seats in the Parliament. Change is not easy!
  • I see a lot of outstation meetings and seminars will be held outside of the office
  • School holiday is coming at the end of May
  • My baby is a year old and he is entering the amazing toddlerhood world. I hope I am energetic enough to follow his rhythm and his thirst for knowledge.

may-goals

So here goes my lists/goals for May

  • Continue reading for fun. I am still reading Touch & Go novel by Lisa Gardner

  • make at least two digital layouts per week using my recent purchased kits

  • take a break from Jillian Body Revolution. Do alternate workout between Jillian Killer Abs Workout, Jari Love Get Ripped and Billy Blanks dances with me

  • Learn to love myself, be happy, enjoy my kids, to stay true to yourself and ALLAH

  • Finished making project life layout for Hanif. Only two week left. I plan to do them this weekend

  • Start making a photo book of Hanif’s first twelve months. I have to finished this project before June

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you make any specific goals this year?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...