Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Finds // May twenty four

Happy holiday to all Malaysian and this is also the beginning of two weeks school holiday. I was a bit busy today. I planned to just hang out at home and do nothing. I ended up rearrange furniture in my room. I got bored easily so I decided to rearrange things and makes everything feels new in my room. I can’t wait to buy new bedding at Alamanda.

Anyway, these are few things I find pretty and inspiring today. Hope you enjoy this little eye candy!

#1. One Moment by Rosey Posey

One Moment {Kit}

#2. Fast and Furious 6. Love it but not as much as I love Star Trek Into the Darkness

image

#3. You are strong by Captivated Vision

You are Strong [Art Journaling Kit]

#4. Chalk Art Anthology: Charmed Life By Rebecca Mcmeen

Chalk Art Anthology: Charmed Life

#5. Mish Mash: Blend Me Stash 02 [Blending Masks] By Captivated Visions

Mish Mash: Blend Me Stash 02 [Blending Masks]

#6. This what you mean to me by Lauren Grier

This is what you mean to me by Lauren Grier

#7. Unplugged by Bella Gypsy

#8. A slice of good life by juliana kneipp

A slice of the good life by Juliana Kneipp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help lift your spirit during a stressful time?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...