Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Finds // May Ten

Today is the most amazing Friday just because I am so looking forward to this weekend. I am planning to watch Star Trek Into the Darkness. I haven’t seen any new Star Trek movie in a while. I am still hoping they will make a new Star Trek Series soon.

In the mean time, here are a few Friday Finds that are so inspiring and beautiful.

#1. I am really excited with Beautiful Mess new iphone apps. Can’t wait to get a hold of it. It’s going to be a nice addition to my collection

clip_image002[4]

#2. I am thinking of joining the phone photography project workshop. This should be interesting and fun because lately I’ve been using my iphone camera more often than my dslr

clip_image002

#3. Love this beautiful and clean design – On my desk kit by paisley press

clip_image004

#4. Love the idea of capturing the moment once in awhile instead of capturing objects all the time.

clip_image006

#5. I totally love the 30 things my kids should know about me project hosted by BabyMakingMachine.com. I am totally doing this.

clip_image008

#6. Wondering what you should do after iNSD? The DailyDigi has a great solution. I am totally doing it this weekend.

#7. Hello Baby Collection by Studio NLD

clip_image010

#8. Kinda sketchy scribble bits by Nisa Finn

clip_image012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help lift your spirit during a stressful time?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...