Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Finds // May Seventeen

I was very busy this last few days. Travelling can really robbed a lot of your time. Sometimes I love travelling for work and sometimes I hate it. Readjusting your normal activities can be a challenge. Hopefully by June I don’t have to travel as much.

I was so tired today and as an escape from reality I love browsing the web looking for beautiful things. These are a few that captured my attention today. I hope you enjoy my selection. Have a great weekend!

#1. You Are Brave {Collection} By Rosey Posey

You are Brave {Collection}

#2. 100 of My Favorites Vol. 3 by Word Art World

100 of My Favorites Vol. 3

#3. I am so in love with A Beautiful Mess app

A Beautiful Mess Photo App is here!

#4. and I can’t stop playing with this beautiful app

#5. I finally sign up for the phone photography project workshop for summer. I took photos everyday with my iphone and I am so excited to learn more. I will be sharing this workshop with my son. He is really into photography right now and he learn really fast.

The Phone Photography Project

#6. Storyteller May digital kit by Just Jaimee

Storyteller May Digital Kit

#7. Cozy Zone Template pack by Pixelily Designs

#8. A Mother's Love Dig-ette-al Kit - Part of the Medley for Mothers by Fayette Designs. Love this sweet and beautiful kit celebrating motherhood.

A Mother's Love Dig-ette-al Kit - Part of the Medley for Mothers by Fayette Designs

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little finds really helps to lift up my mood for today. Happy Friday and I am so looking forward to a great and creative weekend!

Do you have any little things that you do to help lift your spirit during a stressful time?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...