Monday, May 20, 2013

#currentlylist // May twenty

It’s Monday and I am looking at a three days of working at the office this week. I am totally in a stay at home mode. Doesn’t feel like going to work this morning. Picking myself up from disappointment isn’t easy no matter how often you go through it.

This week list is going to reflect that. My life isn’t always sunshine even though I work hard to appear that way. If you believe you are happy than you are right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“8 Questions. 52 Weeks. Embracing Right Now. The Currently Journaling Challenge takes one minute out of your week to document your story right now.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- May twenty

This is my list for today
watching: Good Day to Die Hard
reading: CLEO e-magazine May Edition on my ipad
listening: true love song by Pink over and over again
making: a lists of things to do during this long weekend
feeling: disappointed and sad
planning: to decrease my food intake by 20%. Drink water or herbalife shake when I am hungry every two hours
loving: my computer time and my high speed internet connection

Come and join the fun
Curious what my lists look like last week?
Check it here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...